Monday 11 January 2010

Gotta call it something ...

Damn the bloody mess I had making this with all the different names taken and stuff. Its too bloody easy to make multiple accounts on here. Oh well ... Oh hello ... I do apologise for my rant. Not very good for my first blog post I know. Well Im Andrew. And the TheOrangeBox is my canvas. So to speak. Actually the reason I choose that as a blog name is because of my related deviantart account here : www.theorangebox.deviantart.com

Well Im here to do several things. To make a sketchbook of my artworks. Some of it for my uni course criteria, other works not so much. But Im also hoping to make friends and share ideas and dreams with new people :D Why the heck not?! I love meeting new people so drop me a line (no pickup lines though please) ... So ... Okay now Im stuck for words. Which is bad since this site is all about words ... Tell you what. Ask me stuff and Ill answer it best I can. Nothing too personal. In the meantime I shall try update my likes and dislikes and all that crap.

Remember to drop me a line and Ill answer some questions ya may have about my artwork (when I get round to posting some haha) or anything else that youre curious about :)

Take care .:KentY:.

1 comment:

  1. No pickup line ?
    Damn ...
    lol Orange Box is a CRAP NAME !
    No offense meant :-D !
    lol TTYL !

    ReplyDelete