Saturday 23 January 2010

Work/Processing Sketch 0.2


So heres my second drawing sketch in processing:

Phoney


Isnt he cute? :3 heres the original sketch : Phoney Sketch

Lol

If you look in the source code, I used all sorts of shapes and objects, I think Im getting better with using text as well, you have to manually space text apart using X and Y in the text (); function; otherwise text will appear on top of each other. That makes sense though. Also the screen of the phone has an alpha fill, cos I couldnt get the right effect with just colours so I used that :) Oh oh, and the little purple blocks are suppose to be sound waves. They were drawn using the quad (); function ...

Uh well its still just a simple sketch. I have some mouse reactive drawings that people will love :) Ill upload them as soon as Im finished making them pretty ...

Peace out

.:KentY:.

No comments:

Post a Comment